The Old Brick Store is rich with history being built in
1906 as the town's hardware store. In addition it has
served over the years as a supplier of wagons, tractor
repair, tin shop, blacksmith shop, and had a bottle
club in the back room during the Prohibition, along with
a roller rink and bowling alley downstairs at one time. Now
it is a family owned business specializing in antiques,
collectibles and everything in between at great prices.
Our long term goal is to restore the old building to it's
original design which would mean taking out the false
ceiling to reveal the beautifully designed tin ceiling, opening
up the mezzanine upstairs and restoring the skylight.
We gladly give tours of the 20,000 sq.ft. building along
with the story of it's colorful history.
Come in for a visit!